For 60 years, Pensão Londres has always served the interests of its guests. Today, more than ever, the safety and well-being of our guests and employees is fundamental to us. In this way, due to the global pandemic Covid-19, we decided to close our facilities from March 18th onwards. We intend to reopen in early June, as soon as the current circulation restrictions are lifted and it is possible for us to return to receive our guests. .
If you have a reservation for these indefinite times, help us by changing the dates of your reservation instead of canceling. Your flexibility is very important to us.
We have carefully followed all developments at the national and international level, and for our reopening a set of safety and hygiene measures will be prepared that will aim to eliminate any transmission risks.
In addition, we will provide our guests with a set of additional facilities with a view not only to ensure their safety within our space but throughout their trip. Among these, we intend to highlight:
- compliance with all rules required by national health authorities for our activity.
- decrease in our maximum occupancy rate.
- express check in and check out.
- all our employees will be equipped with a mask, visor and gloves, as well as specialized training in individual protection measures.
- all rooms will be disinfected daily and the laundry will have an internal treatment circuit to avoid possible cross contamination.
- disinfectant available in all public areas.
- breakfast in à la carte or take away format.
- temporary provision of two parking spaces (upon reservation).
These measures are well defined and will be available to all our guests. For more information, contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding